Created by: Adam L
Modified on: Fri, 16 Aug, 2019 at 11:14 AM
How to Process a Return:
From your Account
1. Log into your account (this is only available to registered customers)
2. Select "Request New RMA"
3. Select the order that you want to return
4. Please add a detailed description of the return or issue you are having with the cable. This will help us rectify the problem faster.
5. Upload any photos that may be applicable to a warranty return.
6. Agree to the conditions of the return and click "SUBMIT"
7. Approval of your RMA can take up to 24 hours.
8. When you RMA is approved, go back into your account. Print the label RMA advice. Include that into your package. This allows us to match the box with your RMA request.
9. Send the package to the address stated on the popup window and notify us to expect the package by selecting "CONFIRM SHIPPING". Please use a tracked & signature service as you are still responsible for the return until it is received by our staff.
10. Please note the shipping company and tracking number on the comments so we can check on the status.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.